« Home | Human Beings Are Designed for Many Things » | The World is getting weirder by the second! » | Wooo Hooo! I'm finally elgible to drive legally th... » | OK Fine.I have resolved some issues.//So let's jus... » | UnProphecized Hiatus » | Take care to get what you like or you will be forc... » | Out And Ready now...[after a long time, eh?] » | Walks help » | Weirdeness » | A very Grim Warning » 

Saturday, March 04, 2006 

WHy to Blog?

Give me one good reason?

-To communicate to the world about the way you feel about politics, religion, science, etc. It's pretty important.
-To communicate to other individuals, who are interested in hearing your musings.
-To communicate to yourself. Writing is (in my opinion) the best way to find out things about yourself.
That's my best effort.

fair enough.
So I'll blog today, then:)

[untill this question again arises, and untill I again feel like not-blogging-forever]

Post a Comment
The Secret Whisperer