« Home | All's well that End's Well....ummm...almost! » | The Return of The Champion » | Returning from another short Hiatus » | Somethings are forgotten.Whereas, some, we are MAD... » | WHy to Blog? » | Human Beings Are Designed for Many Things » | The World is getting weirder by the second! » | Wooo Hooo! I'm finally elgible to drive legally th... » | OK Fine.I have resolved some issues.//So let's jus... » | UnProphecized Hiatus » 

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 

HAPPY HOLI!

Holi, the festival of colours, beckons everyone.May all be joyous and spread color in everyone's life!Have an amazing Holi, everyone! This also happens to be my first non-examination-surrounded holi, as normally every year, I have exams at this period of time.So today I'm a bit coloured up myself, thanks to all the visitors, as normally previously I didn't ventured out of my room!

i have not received ur confirmation on msn.If u happen to be online still,pm me.

Post a Comment
The Secret Whisperer