« Home | WHy to Blog? » | Human Beings Are Designed for Many Things » | The World is getting weirder by the second! » | Wooo Hooo! I'm finally elgible to drive legally th... » | OK Fine.I have resolved some issues.//So let's jus... » | UnProphecized Hiatus » | Take care to get what you like or you will be forc... » | Out And Ready now...[after a long time, eh?] » | Walks help » | Weirdeness » 

Sunday, March 05, 2006 

Somethings are forgotten.Whereas, some, we are MADE to forget.

It was my naniji's [grandmom's] birthday today, and we had a small dinner-part right now. And along with some conversations, someone said, that I have forgotten how to smile or laugh. Though I pretty strongly felt like saying it there and then, but then thought it better not to spoil my dad's dinner or his mood, by pointing out to the commentor, that somethings we forget, and there are some other things that we are made to forget. Nice spontaneous thought, which is very true to myself, but I didn't say it. Really, I should have.

The Secret Whisperer